- console (log, “test”);
- interpreter, debugger.
- code editor, debugger.
- interpreter, package manager.
- code editor, interpreter.
3. The TypeScript language is:
4. The <html> tag indicates the start of the actual HTML document. What tag should appear at the end of the document?
- In a web browser.
- In a server environment using node.js.
- On a mobile device.
- Directly in the processor.
7. What is not the task of the interpreter?
- Creating a runtime environment for the program.
- Transforming the individual commands of the source code into the target form.
- Transforming all program code into target code before execution.
- Verifying the correctness of the program source code (syntax).
8. In the browser, we type into the address bar a string starting with file:///. This means that:
- we want the browser to create an empty page for us with the name we give as a continuation of the string.
- the rest of the string is the path to the file on our local computer that we want to open in the browser.
- we want to save the page as a local file.
- we do not want to open the page, but only download a file from the remote address and save it on the local machine.
9. In a browser, we want to open a local file by typing the path to it in the address bar. The path must be preceded by:
- should be embedded inside an HTML document.
- may be embedded inside an HTML document or run standalone in the browser.
- runs directly in a web browser and can contain an HTML document inside it.
- requires server support to run.
11. HTML is:
- a language for describing the structure of a web page.
- a scripting language to support mathematical calculations.
- one of the data-compression formats.
- a network protocol.
- send a log with information about the currently executed script to the indicated address http://test.org.
- display the following message on the console: “http://test.org”.
- cause the page http://test.org to be loaded into the browser.
- display on the console information about the progress of http://test.org page loading.
13. What tag do we use in HTML to denote the main part of the document inside which we define the page elements?
14. Entering about:blank in the address bar of your browser will:
- generate and load a minimal blank HTML page into the current tab.
- open a tab with information about your browser.
- reset the browser to its default settings.
- generate a page with information about the browser’s status and send it to the developer.